Wednesday, October 15, 2014

C4K #7 and Summary

This is the blog I read:
So lately i have been having bad luck and at recess today i said hey guys i found the ball and then i kicked it then it landed on the roof. . Also one more thing i tried to sit down in German and accidentally slammed my head on a desk and it as face first so then the teacher was like are you are you all right. I said yes and then i asked to go get a drink of water and she said yes so i did and another thing that happened in German. Is i got called by my dad in the middle of it and my phone started vibrating every five minuets and i asked if i could take this and said it was my dad and she said yes so i took it and came back and then i was so bored after that. And also don’t you think that kids should get some opinions in school. I mean you don’t need a but load of home work that only adds on to your plate for home work you already have and don’t you think we should have a right i mean teachers go to school and get paid but were forced to its so stupid right.

Sin Desty :)

My response was:
Desty, I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I enjoyed reading your post. I couldn’t have said it better myself about the homework. However, I strongly believe taking time to do the homework assigned will benefit you tremendously when it comes to quizzes and tests. If homework is the only thing you do for classes it will help, granted studying will help the most but doing homework problems and practicing it at home will benefit you greatly.




I also read this blog this month:
"
Today we have been learning about what sinks and floats. This is my prediction."

My response was:
Ariettah, I am Ashley, a student at the University of South Alabama in EDM310. I would have to agree with your prediction on what sinks or floats. However, it would depend on what kind of ball to determine if it sank or floated. It was a great prediction though!
-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment